Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim… for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
A Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Sales Associate provides exceptional guest service across Eataly’s various QSR counters – serving gelato, pastries, coffee, paninis and other Italian treats. Reports to the QSR General Manager and the QSR Assistant General Managers.
- Provides service across all QSR counters
- Completes food preparation assignments neatly, accurately and in a timely manner
- Sets up stations and replenishes displays neatly including separation of allergens (nuts, wheat, etc.)
- Ensures all items are dated and following First in First Out (FIFO) standards
- Prepares necessary collateral, weighs, labels, packages and serves products
- Complies with department policies and quality, health, safety and sanitation standards
- Operates a cash register and ensures accuracy of cash drops and authenticity of bills
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Outstanding communication and guest service skills
- Experience operating a cash register preferred.
- Prior food service experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Food Safety Certification required (Can be obtained within 30 days of employment)
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule often including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending and squatting
- Ability to operate equipment such as manual espresso machine, drink blender, juicer and cash register
The pay rate for this position is $17.00 per hour + tips
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with match or RRSP
- Bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
- and more!
Starting rate: $16.78 + tips
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.