Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim… for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
A Barback provides friendly and excellent service to guests and keeps the beverage area clean and stocked. Reports to the Restaurant Assistant General Manager.
- Assists the bartender whenever necessary
- Replenishes all beverages, ice, glassware, roll ups, plates and supplies from warehouse
- Maintains a sanitary environment and clears used glassware, china and silverware
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Basic knowledge of beer and wine
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Availability to work a flexible scheduling including nights and weekends
- Ability to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 8 hours in length
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 100 pounds
- Minimum age of 21 years
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with match or RRSP
- Bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
- and more!
The base pay for this position is $15 per hour (less $5.00 per hour tip credit), plus tips.
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.