Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim… for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
The Beverage Stocker is responsible for the receipt and storage of all beverage items, supplies, materials, and equipment received. Directly reports to the Beverage Manager.
- Checks incoming merchandise against order sheets for accuracy of weight, quantity, and order specifications.
- Ensures beverage items are received and stored at the proper temperatures.
- Maintains product by stocking, replenishing, facing, and adhering to First In First Out standards.
- Ensures all shipping invoices are submitted to the receiving team.
- Maintains inventory and delivery records for the team.
- Issues stored items to proper departmental personnel and keeps records of release of items.
- Notes any and all discrepancies and immediately informs their supervisor.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Good communication skills
- Previous stocking experience in a grocery setting preferred
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule often including evenings and weekends
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending and squatting
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to use hand truck, cart, box cutter, ladder, label maker and cleaning supplies
Please be prepared to provide proof of fully Covid-19 vaccination upon hire.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with match or RRSP
- Bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
- and more!
The base pay range for this position is $16 - $17 per hour.
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.