Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim… for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
At Eataly, the in-store Business Planning Analyst (BPA) is fully integrated into operations, working closely with the Director of Store Operations and Department Heads to oversee and forecast all lines of the store’s P&L. The BPA provides hands-on support and recommendations to promote profitability and efficiency across every area of the store including but not limited to: Sales Analysis, Inventory Management, optimization of Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) and Labor. The BPA serves as an important link between the store and the corporate office, reporting directly to the Director of Store Operations and functionally to the Senior Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Supports the store’s senior managers and department heads with in-depth analysis related to costs, labor, margins and performance
- Dialogues constantly with team members and spends time on the floor to always be in touch with operational and business needs
- Partners with Accounting and Business Intelligence to generate accurate financial and business reports
- Improves performance by evaluating processes and proposing resourceful and thorough approaches to improve bottom line results in all areas of business – retail, restaurants, quick service
- Consistently forecasts weekly and quarterly sales, labor and costs to optimize decision-making routines
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year of experience in an accounting, finance or operations role
- Team player with an ability to create and maintain relationships across the organization
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Exceptional communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Understanding of business principles applied to consumer retail or restaurants
- Resourceful and able to work independently
- Passion for and interest in food
Please be prepared to provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination upon hire.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with match or RRSP
- Bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
- and more!
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.