Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim… for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
The Manager of Digital Sales Operations is an integral member of the Eataly store leadership team and oversees processes related to ecommerce channels in their store or region to maximize revenue and operating margin from digital sales channels.
Reports to the Director of Digital Sales.
- Manages product catalogs/menus for an Eataly store’s digital sales platforms (for example, Instacart, DoorDash, etc); Implements and maintains complete and accurate product descriptions, prices, photos, and availability
- Partners with in-store operations teams (restaurant, retail, beverage, QSR), the corporate digital sales team, and various corporate team members to manage 3rd-party digital sales product catalogs and operations
- Ensures all promotions, special menus, and discount events are activated on time on all 3rd party platforms
- Trains and educates team members on 3rd party technology including tablets and website merchant portals
- Develops, implements, and manages standard operating procedures for the in-store fulfillment of 3rd-party sales channel orders
- Coaches the in-store digital sales fulfillment team members on technology usage, fulfillment process, and product knowledge
- Tracks sales KPIs and operational metrics to make decisions on how best to optimize the business
- Partners with the in-store marketing team to ensure digital sales channels are properly promoted through our marketing channels
- Creates schedules based on business volumes for digital operations team members
- Leads presentations to in-store and corporate leadership on operations and results of digital sales business
- Accesses Eataly’s POS and software programs to gather information on products and sales results
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Retail operations and/or digital sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude and effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
Availability to work onsite at an Eataly store; this is not a remote position.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with match or RRSP
- Bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
- and more!
The base pay range for this position is $65-75,000/year.
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.