Founded in Italy in 2007, Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace. At Eataly, you can enjoy a meal at restaurants or quick-service counters, purchase the ingredients, and learn through classes and tastings. Eat Better, Live Better!
The Corporate Graphic Designer works together with the Marketing and Design & Constructions Teams to define and produce the graphic needs of new stores and concepts within Eataly North America. Reports to the Director of Brand Business.
- Works closely with the Director of Brand Business and the Design & Construction Team to identify the opportunity and needs for signage for all new concepts and stores
- Understands construction plans, timelines, and specific needs in new developments
- Works alongside Marketing PM in collaboration with GC and different contractors to understand technical needs and align with their schedules
- Partners with Marketing PM to generate timeline and budgets for new stores and concepts
- Creates electronic versions of company materials to be used online, in print media, and for in-store displays
- Designs in-store signage to support the stores and their products and services
- Partners with the Head of Creative and the Product Team to develop brand decks and assets according to Eataly guidelines and aesthetics
- Works cross-functionally with different departments in Corporate and in the stores to design assets including content and product information
- Creates deadlines and systems with Corporate departments to ensure timely delivery of assets to the stores
- Supports the work of the in-store Graphic Design teams, and collaborates to build new teams for new markets
- Expands knowledge within the industry by managing new and current business exposure
- Orders and requisitions supplies as needed
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
- 6+ years of progressively more responsible Graphic Design and Marketing experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Prior retail, brick & mortar UX, or brand experience design strongly preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and, SketchUp
- Excellent communication skills to be effective with peers and industry leaders
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Travel to Eataly North America locations up to 40% of the time, in addition to longer stays for new locations
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Hybrid-remote working
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.