Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim… for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
An In-House Legal Advisor supports the company by assisting with various legal tasks, such as drafting contracts, conducting legal research, and preparing legal documents. They may also act as a liaison between the company and external legal counsel, helping to manage communication and coordination of legal matters.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with all teams within (and outside of) the organization, and providing legal guidance where needed
- Negotiating and navigating legal agreements and contracts for successful business transactions
- Serves as a liaison between the company and external legal counsel, facilitating effective communication and collaboration on legal matters
- Communicates complex legal concepts in a clear and concise manner, balancing legal considerations with the company’s objectives
- Proficient in reviewing and drafting legal contracts with strong comprehension and writing skills.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal laws, regulations, directives and policies
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- 4-5+ years of experience as a legal assistant or paralegal
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Understanding of legal language and principles, research methods, court pleadings and processes, and other related matters
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to changing business needs
- Exemplary organizational skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Juris Doctor Degree or Master of Laws (LLM) Degree preferred
The annual salary for this position is $85,000-125,000
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with match or RRSP
- Bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
- and more!
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.