Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim… for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
As part of a talented IT team, the Network Engineer is responsible for guaranteeing and evolving the architecture of the IT structure with focus on innovation and efficiency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. The Network Engineer is also responsible for providing advice to upper-level management about Eataly’s IT structure. The Network Engineer reports to the Senior Systems Admin, but will work autonomously, without specific directions from senior managers and without immediate supervision.
· Manages, evaluates, and monitors all networks and systems
· Implements, monitors, and manages core technologies from industry leaders such as Microsoft, Sonic Wall, FORTINET, MERAKI/Cisco, etc.
· Installs, configures, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN/WLAN
· Establishes the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, and defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
· Designs and implements new solutions and improves resiliency of the current environment
· Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades
· Secures network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access, supports and administers firewall environments in line with IT security policy
· Upgrades network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases, configure routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services and firewalls
· Provides support to on-site and remote IT Associate/Specialist and end users
· Helps with the management, installation, and maintenance of the server infrastructure
· Facilitates on the completion of annual IT audits and in achieving compliance from a network and systems perspective.
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1-3 years of experience as Network Engineer, Systems Engineer and experience with monitoring systems required.
· Excellent knowledge of Windows Ecosystem.
· Good knowledge of networking and analysis of network configuration
· Knowledge of Virtualized Environments like VMWare
· Knowledge of Application Servers such as Active Directory
· Knowledge of Windows File Management products
- Occasional Travel within the USA, Canada
- Ability to have a flexible schedule, to work some early mornings and late evenings
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with match or RRSP
- Bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
- and more!
The base pay range for this position is $60,000 – $75,000 per year.
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.