Founded in Italy in 2007, Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace. At Eataly, you can enjoy a meal at restaurants or quick-service counters, purchase the ingredients, and learn through classes and tastings. Eat Better, Live Better!
As part of Eataly’s Finance Department, the Treasury Analyst supports the development and maintenance process and procedures pertaining to Treasury Operations. A Treasury Analyst focuses on cash management services, payment and liquidity services. Reports to the Head of Treasury & Cash Operations.
TASKS AND MAIN ACTIVITIES
- Assists with monitoring and managing company’s daily cash position and ensure adequate liquidity
- Assists with day-to-day Treasury related tasks and investigation and resolution of queries
- Performs regular review of all bank accounts and store vault balances to ensure accuracy
- Assists with development of Treasury policies, procedures, operational controls and standards
- Assists with the allocation of incoming deposits to internal systems and client accounts;
- Assists the department in fulfilling all regulatory requirements and related reporting
- Supports cash operations for new store openings
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Role is onsite at Eataly Corporate Headquarters
- Some travel as required
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Ability to work efficiently and with precision, especially with numbers
- Ability to effectively communicate in order to ensure accurate cost and expense reporting
- Strong organizational, multitasking and time management skills
The annual salary for this position is $60,000 – $70,000.
- Health Coverage – Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off, 401K with company match, Commuter Benefits and Plum Benefits
- Free family meal and discounts at Eataly
- Fun staff classes on products and Italian cuisine
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.