Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim… for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
A Restaurant To-Go Host is the first and last point of contact with guests at a restaurant and is responsible for diligently and efficiently overseeing takeout and delivery service. This position is known as a Sales Associate at Eataly. Reports to the Restaurant Manager.
- Receives to-go orders for restaurants and accurately inputs them into the system
- Takes, processes and packages delivery orders
- Assists customers with food options and any questions regarding the menu
- Ensures takeout and delivery orders are provided to the assigned customer
- Provides friendly and prompt service
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service orientated and a passion for hospitality
- Ability to multi-task and answer customer questions
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending and squatting
- Ability to do occasional lifting
Wage: $17.20 + tips!
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with match or RRSP
- Bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
- and more!
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.