Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim… for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
A Warehouse Associate assists the Warehouse Manager with the day-to-day operations of the department to align with Eataly’s targets, mission and policies. A Warehouse Associate ensures accuracy of all deliveries to the warehouse entrance and maintains overall efficient performance. Reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Unloads, organizes and retrieves deliveries and inventory
- Communicates and collaborates with other departments as pertains to deliveries, inventories and strategy
- Returns unsalable merchandise to suppliers
- Maintains records on the computer related to shipment loading, unloading, transfer of goods, etc.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of warehouse retail experience
- Good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 150 pounds
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending and squatting
- Basic computer and math skills
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
- and more!
Eataly is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace that is free from harassment and discrimination under the Ontario Human Rights Code. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of a prohibited ground enumerated by the Ontario Human Rights Code (e.g. race, colour, creed (religion), place of origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity), sexual orientation, age, family status, or disability). Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these prohibited grounds. Eataly welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation. Further, it is Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable provincial and federal laws regarding background and criminal record checks in making hiring decisions.